Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lazer Tag

Today is going to be a fun afternoon. Our church is hosting a fun day at a place called Walter's Fun & Golf. They have pizza, putt putt golf, video games, and lazer tag. To say that I'm excited is a bit of an understatement. I can't wait for the lazer tag game. With a little luck I'll be teaming up with my buddy Blaine. And we will be UNSTOPPABLE!! LOL... well maybe not... but we will have a lot of fun.

Now I know what your thinking, this guy is an adult. Well I know some people may be to dignified to play video games or lazer tag. But I think it's important to get out and get a little undignified every now and then. It's a great thing to let out your inner child. When you let loose and have a little fun, especially with your kids, I truly believe that you help keep yourself young.

So stay young... get out there and have some fun. Oh... and by the way... having fun is a great stress reliever.


-Red
www.jeffjake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment