Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Movies, Movies, Movies!

Man O Man.... this summer is packed with some great movies. I'm going to have to increase my entertainment budget. I've seen some summers that had two or three movies that I wanted to see... but this summer is crazy! The roller coaster starts April 19th and picks up speed from there.

Here is my list of must see movies for this summer:

Oblivion
Iron Man 3
Star Trek Into Darkness - Still upset that they haven't revealed who the bad guy is...
Fast and the Furious 6
After Earth
Man of Steel
World War Z
The Lone Ranger
Pacific Rim
Red 2
The Wolverine
300: Rise of an Empire
Riddick
Ender's Game... It made the list, but I'm not 100% yet
Thor: The Dark World
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

LOOK AT THAT LIST! Isn't that nuts? How is it possible that so many cool movies could be releasing in one summer... Well I use the term summer loosely. The Wolverine is July 26th. The rest are later in the year. Still What an epic year of movies!!

So what's on your list? Do you have some must see movies coming out this year? I'd love to hear from you, leave a comment and let us know what you'll be watching.


See you at the movies!


-Red
www.jeffjake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment