Friday, March 15, 2013

Goodreads - PULP FICTION

I recently was introduced to a really cool web site that was started for people who like to read. The site is called Goodreads. On the site you can network with friends, join groups dedicated to your favorite genre, leave reviews about the book you've just finished reading, and much more. It's kind of like a readers Facebook.

Since I discovered the site, I've been on it quite a bit. I've joined in several discussions and started a few of my own. I've networked with other readers who recommend books for me and I recommend books for them. I even started my own group, Pulp Fiction. It's small right now, but I hope that it will continue to grow. Right now there are 33 members. Its really exciting having people who like a similar style of writing come together.

That brings me to what I wanted to share with you today.  It's a link that one of the group members shared in a discussion board. We've been talking about some of the original pulp fiction magazines. What I didn't know is that you can access many of these old publications for free. That's right.... FREE! Here is the link:

http://www.pulpmags.org

I think it's really cool that these old stories haven't been lost. If you like pulp fiction, be sure to check out my group page on Goodreads. I think you'll like what you see.

Pulp Fiction Page

Enjoy the stories!

-Red
www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

Email Jeff at author@jeffjake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment