Saturday, March 16, 2013

I bet there is a soda out there for your taste...

Looking back to when I was a kid, I remember some of the soda's available for me to pick from. It was a pretty simple list. Nothing to flashy. You know what I mean right? You had Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, A&W Root Beer, Dr. Pepper was kinda new on the scene, as well as Mt. Dew. Maybe you would have a choice of an orange soda of some kind.

Well now you have multiple varieties of soda. The list is kind of staggering....

Let's look at Coke -

Coca Cola
Caffeine free Coca Cola
Coca Cola cherry
Coca Cola with lemon
Coca Cola vanilla
Coca Cola C2
Coca Cola with lime
Coca Cola zero
Coca Cola black cherry vanilla
Coca Cola black
Coca Cola citrus
Coca Cola light sango
Coca Cola orange
Coca Cola diet

And this isn't even close to all of them

Here is a list of some of the more... Um... shall we say exotic flavors available to your taste buds from Coke -



I wish I was kidding on this one

The one on the right is Green Tea Coke



I don't even have a guess on this one.

Huh??


When will the madness STOP!!

So what is your favorite soda?

-Red
www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

Email Jeff at author@jeffjake.com





No comments:

Post a Comment