Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sorry... It's been a sick day

Wow.... I can't remember the last time I was a sick as I've been for the last few days. Even as I type this, I feel shaky. But... food and liquids are staying down. So, that's a good thing. I hate that I've missed the last few days blogging. I really do look forward to sharing something. Let's hope that it's a long time before this happens again... No strike that... Let's hope it NEVER happens again. Ugh.


Since I'm still feeling a bit on the ropes, I'm going to keep it simple today. Here is an article about one assertive 14 year old.



CHICAGO — A 14-year-old boy accused of impersonating a Chicago police officer has been released from custody.
Cook County Judge Andrew Berman approved a request Friday from the teenager's attorney to have him released from juvenile detention. The boy now must wear an electronic monitoring device.
The teen was discovered in a uniform on Jan. 24 after entering a South Side police station through an unlocked back door. He had posed as an officer for hours earlier in the day, including time in a patrol car with another officer.
The incident prompted an investigation that found at least five police officers broke department rules that day.
The boy has pleaded not guilty to impersonating an officer.

Wow... That is something that couldn't happen in a small town. When the entire police force is only like ten guys... it's kinda hard to sneak past.

-Red
www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

You can contact Jeff at author@jeffjake.com


No comments:

Post a Comment