Friday, February 15, 2013

Red's Conspiracy Blog

Today the world governments have perpetrated the largest cover-up since Roswell New Mexico's UFO crash in 1947. The would be leaders of this world would have us believe that a meteor struck near the Russian city of Chelyabinsk today.

I say the invasion from mars has in fact begun. The footage of the meteor shows it moving much to slow. Just like in the film War of the Worlds. I give you these two pictures as proof.




Hard to tell which is from the movie and which is real! I say again... prepare your self for the imminent invasion!

BEEEEEEEEP!!!!

I INTERRUPT THIS REGULARLY SCHEDULED CRAZY FOR A BROADCAST -

SORRY... when I saw the video, I was instantly reminded of the scene from War of the Worlds. So I had to comment on its similarity.

On a REAL note. What an incredible event today (I don't mean that in a good way). Luckily the city was not hit directly. Even so, many people were hurt (from the blast wave caused when the meteor exploded) and now face sub zero temperatures with homes that can no longer hold heat because of the blown out glass. The last report I saw said some 3000 buildings were without windows.

So far I haven't heard of any fatalities. (That's a good thing) What I did find horrifying is that people were actually thought to be busting out their own windows in hope of some kind of compensation. (How ridiculous is that!) I hope that people keep their heads and work together to make this situation better and not worse. My heart goes out to the injured and I'm thankful it wasn't much worse.

Here is a link to some amazing video of the event.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/feb/15/meteor-shards-russia-explosion-video

-Red
www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

Contact Jeff at author@jeffjake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment