Monday, February 11, 2013

What's That Buzz?


I have seasonal allergies. When I say that... I mean year round. So I'm well acquainted with the various over the counter AND prescription remedies for a stopped up nose. More often than not, I'm on a concoction of two or three different medicines to alleviate my problem.

However, my wife recently read some information that may help me to at least reduce the pharmaceuticals that I'm ingesting on a daily basis. Apparently, RAW honey from your local area, can help reduce your allergic reactions. Simply taking a table spoon a day seems to help your body deal with the allergens in your area. A person she knows went from three different medication, to only needing one.

I'm going to give it a try. I'll let you know how it turns out. Here is a link to the article. It also explains other benefits of eating honey.



-Red
www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

Email Jeff at author@jeffjake.com


No comments:

Post a Comment