Sunday, June 16, 2013

Man of Steel

Well, I took my dad and son to see the latest rendition of the Superman franchise today and I enjoyed it. The movie takes you back to the beginning and retells the story of his birth, destruction of his home-world, and resulting arrival at Earth. From there, you get to see some glimpses into "Clark's" life as he is growing up, culminating into the reveal of Superman.

Things I liked:
GREAT special effects
Loved the different spin on some of the original Superman story lines
Good story overall
Excellent choices to play Clark's bio dad and step dad

Things I didn't like:
Really the only downer is that it took a while for the story to pick up the pace. It was kinda of a slow starter.



I would give it 4 solid stars. Oh... and I will but the DVD.


-Red
www.jeffjake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment