Monday, February 4, 2013

Interesting SuperBowl

Well if you watched the big game, you had a real roller coaster of a ride. Most notably the power outage that caused a significant game delay. I must admit, I'm not a big football fan, however, I do like a good game... And this was a good game. 

Of course the other "BIG" deal about the Super Bowl is the commercials. Companies paying obscene amounts of money to get your attention and sell their wares. Most years there are a few standouts that just really bring it. I myself didn't think any of them were as epic as they have been in the past... With TWO exceptions... The Iron Man 3 and Star Trek Into Darkness trailers!

Yes I had and epileptic geek fit... for both. Let me just say that my May is booked. May 3rd Iron Man, May 17th Star Trek. For my fellow geeks out there, I've attached the links to the trailers.

IRON MAN

STAR TREK

See  you at the movies!


-Red
www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

Email: author@jeffjake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment