Thursday, February 21, 2013

Big things have small beginnings.

I was kicking around on Facebook today and I came across the picture below. I was amazed at what I was looking at. On the left is a man made needle. On the right, a bee's stinger. WOW! Look at the serrated edge on that thing! It's no wonder those suckers hurt when the sting you!


It really got me thinking about what an amazing world we live in. So naturally, I went on line to see if I could find some more extreme magnification photo's. Here is what I found....


Vinyl disc (Us old folks called it a record)


Human Eye Lash Hairs


Salt and Pepper


Velcro


Refined and Raw Sugar


The Surface of a CD


Blood Clot Crystals

Isn't that wild to see such common things from such a different perspective? When I look at something like the blood clot crystals, I'm amazed that something so complex, can be so small. We live in an awe inspiring world, big and small.

-Red
www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

Contact Jeff at author@jeffjake.com




No comments:

Post a Comment