Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bridges... Not just for crossing a river.

I'll be real honest with you, I'm not real fond of bridges. Why you ask?  Well, when I drive over one, I sometimes have an irrational fear that right at that moment there will be an earthquake and it will collapse. I know... Don't laugh at me. I just remember seeing footage of a California quake where sections of the bridges collapsed and people plummeted to their death. So now when I driver over them, I sometimes have a slight stab of anxiety... Crazy I know.

Well while I was surfing around today I came across a bridge that I would be more than happy to cross. It's a bridge that they are proposing to do in France. Check this out.



Yep, it's a trampoline bridge. How freaking cool is that! The only problem I see with this thing is that you would never get your kids to come off the thing.


-Red
www.jeffjake.com


No comments:

Post a Comment