Saturday, May 4, 2013

Iron Man 3

Of course I went to see Iron Man 3 last night. Of the lengthy list of movies this summer, it was on the must not miss list. I have several that will have to be seen in the theater, no if ands or buts, and this was one of the first cannot miss movies to hit the theater.



I went with some very comic book savvy guys and they had some complaints about how certain characters were handled. Myself, I didn't notice. I don't read comic books so I didn't have any preconceived notions that could be smashed by the movie. I would like to add that both my friends still said the liked the movie and would buy it when it came out on DVD. So apparently, the rest of the movie made up for the slight.

I will say that for me, this may not have been the best out of the trilogy. At times, I felt like the movie drug along a bit. And... There is never enough action for my taste. It's a rare movie that I say, wow, I just couldn't take one more bit of action. Even though it may not be my favorite, I will be buying the DVD along side my friends.

Overall, I would give the movie 3.5 to 4 stars out of 5.

-Red
www.jeffjake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment