Saturday, April 13, 2013

Seven Days in Utopia

My wife and I recently watched the movie Seven Days in Utopia. The movie stars, Robert Duvall, Lucas Black, and Melissa Leo. It's about a young man who is pushed too hard by his dad to become a pro-golfer. After having an epic blow out at a match, the young golfer heads home and on the way crashes his car in Utopia.

I don't want to give to much away. So I'll let you do the looking if your interested. What I was really impressed with was how clean the movie was. Any more even PG movies can have some rough language. To the point even that I have trouble watching some shows. I certainly don't want my kids hearing the sludge that some of these shows shovel.

So if you want a good family movie that has a great message and like golf... I think you might like this film.


See you at the movies!

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment