Friday, February 1, 2013

AM or PM

Well today I mixed it up on the workout. I usually go in the evening at 5 pm. However, I've been working later through the week and haven't been able to make it like I want. So, a friend of mine convinced me to try the 5:30 am class. While it was not easy dragging myself out of the warm bed this morning, I did manage to make it to the gym.

What i found was a rather perky bunch of people ready to go. At first, I thought how can they be so happy... and chatty. But... to my amazement, their upbeat attitude began to rub off on me. After we were done the positive waves (thats for you Kelly's Hero's fans) kept me going.

I was worried that by about eleven in the morning I would flame out and crash hard. To my surprise, I didn't even have the standard two pm slump. It was really kind of refreshing.

So, it looks like I'm going to join the morning crew for now at Fairfield Crossfit. You can check em out here:

www.fairfieldcrossfit.com

What time do you like to work out? Are you an AM or PM kinda guy/gal?

Stay healthy my friends!

-Red
www.jeffjake.com
www.facebook.com/jeffreyrjake
Twitter @MortisG187

Email: author@jeffjake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment