Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Series of Useless Information

Something I've been doing on Facebook for the last few weeks is to post one piece of useless information each day. So far it seems to have been received with a positive outlook. My wife has told me on numerous occasions that I'm FULL of useless knowledge. I have to agree with her. I've always managed to collect bits of crazy info. The funny part is how often I get to pull those pieces of information out and use them, either in a conversation, or better yet, during a game.

So do you collect bits and pieces of useless information? Do you have a specific topic of random info, such as all things known and unknown about the ficus plant. Or maybe you know the breeding habits of the Algerian Wombat (not sure one really exist, but it sounds cool). Well, whatever it is, we would love to hear about it. For now, here is my bit of useless info for the day. Enjoy!

The first figure skater to land a quadruple jump in competition was Kurt Browning in 1988. 

I bet you feel better knowing that.


-Red (AKA Jeff)

No comments:

Post a Comment